| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dakar in May is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water precipitates across on average 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Dakar are nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:36 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 3:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dakar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Dakar, Senegal
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Dakar:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) NNE
- Podor, Senegal - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) NE
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 185 kms (115 miles) NE
- Matam, Senegal - 466.9 kms (290.2 miles) ENE
- Linguere, Senegal - 265.6 kms (165.1 miles) ENE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) E
- Kayes, Mali - 653.7 kms (406.2 miles) E
- Kaolack, Senegal - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) ESE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 425.3 kms (264.3 miles) ESE
- Banjul, Gambia - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SE
- Kolda, Senegal - 342 kms (212.5 miles) SE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 619 kms (384.6 miles) ESE
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) SSE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SSE
- Labe, Guinea - 679.2 kms (422 miles) ESE
- Boke, Guinea - 512.7 kms (318.6 miles) SE